Friday, November 10, 2006

RC2 Away!

OK I did release RC2 a while ago... Turns out my bug doesn't seem to be a problem anymore. Not sure what's going on there - I was probably just tired. So RC2 has the changes previously mentioned and also it now autodetects the Diablo (I've packaged this) and HoiChess. Note to self: Check if a package already exists before packaging it...

These changes are in the Gnome Games CVS repository (I think some made it into 2.17.1). So hopefully at 1.0 the Gnome and Sourceforge version will be synchronised. At that point I'll only be making changes to the Gnome version - I will consider backporting at milestones to make glChess 1.1, 1.2 etc if users want it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The new glChess icons are on http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Fridays
as requested.
If you like them you may them freely under the GNU GPL. Entry in credits appreciated. :)

Hylke Bons